Mon, Jan 24|
Strategic Marketing & Selling - Developing Strategic Managers Program
Time & Location
Jan 24, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Hometown Hangout, 537 E Main St, Lebanon, OH 45036, USA
About the event
The Developing Strategic Managers Program is offered in a cohort style. Group engagement and sharing is quite impactful as we learn from each other and the FocuStrat facilitator. Your cohort will serve as a new addition to your professional network and will bring many new business opportunities.
- Provides an accountability process to enable managers to identify business & personal goals
- Improve managers’ understanding of building blocks of business development
- Coach managers to leverage marketing practices to achieve business growth
- Assist managers to excel at leadership & adopt more effective beliefs, habits, and strategies
- Provide a process to managers to effectively manage their team, effectively train others & appropriately delegate
- Help the participants develop clarity of direction for the company by developing a simple accountability process
Price: $200 per person/per month
50% deposit required prior to first session, 25% of balance due after first quarter, & final 25% of balance
due after 2 nd quarterly meeting. Or, first 2 months payment due prior to first session, and each
remaining month paid at the end of previous month’s session.
Payments made in full receive 10% discount.